Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tiger and Annika Rock the Tour!


As per my March 3rd Weekly Golf Blog, I chose to watch the final round of golf at Doral.
I usually root for the underdog as so many of us golfers do, and was surprised that Mickelson didn't win! His mental game must be alot stronger, because he won the last two PGA Tour events. But, when it comes to Tiger lurking in the shadows, I guess Phil needs to push his mental game even further.

Don't worry Phil, the majors haven't even begun and you really are ready for them! I suspect that you'll win at least one major this season, Phil, but I'd like to make a wager that you might even come away with two main events! And, please don't forget that you won the Grand Slam of Golf last year which pitted you against the other PGA major winners...remember the 59!!! And, never forget that 60 to start off this season!

Also, congrats to Annika! Sorenstam really knows how to put the pressure on when the going gets tough! Another person who had trouble with her mental game last week was Lorena Ochoa. Perhaps the pressure of Mexico was upon her shoulders. That's okay, Lorena! Last season you reached 3rd place on the LPGA Money List. That's no small feat! I'm rooting for you to win at the Kraft Nabisco Major in April!

And, to finish off, Barry and I had a nice weekend in Atlantic City this weekend!

Photo Credit: © Golf World.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about golf equipment las vegas. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on golf equipment las vegas and it brought me to your blog on Tiger and Annika Rock the Tour!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Stacy and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding discount golf equipment uk and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Stacy your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on discount golf equipment uk was way off when compared to Tiger and Annika Rock the Tour! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for discount golf equipment uk for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really enjoyed it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later