dinosaur head, possibly a "Tarbosaurus bataar."
What do you give the "man who has everything" as Mickelson called himself?
Before you say "rocking chair", I've come up with gifts that Phil might appreciate for his 40th birthday.
1. One year of assorted Krispy Kreme donuts. Mickelson's favorite!
2. A winning assortment of "goodies" from Callaway. Mickelson has been testing new Callaway equipment and now needs the right driver, swing adjustments and confidence boosters to secure the U.S. Open trophy.
3. Five Guys now Six Guys? Mickelson won the bid to franchise Five Guys Burgers in Orange County, CA. Perhaps a winning shake to go with "the best burgers I've ever tasted"?
5. First tee time with Paddy Harrington and Y.E. Yang at the 2010 U.S. Open? Nah!
A "pairing" with Tiger Woods would be a better gift with Mickelson thrashing Woods and coming out of the shadow of the world's number one golfer.
6. Okay, so we really can't give the gift of The Grand-Slam of Golf to Phil but it would be a great birthday wish. Phil is on his way with this year's Masters win. A little bit of confidence goes a long way.
Probably, the most important birthday wish I could offer to Phil Mickelson is for Amy and mom to make a full recovery. You just can't put a price on good health!
Why Aren’t Sports Clubs Opening Their Doors to the Disabled? - According to the last census, there are 9.4 million disabled people in England (never mind the US) – that’s almost one in five of the population. In diffic...
5 hours ago