Sunday, August 13, 2006

Podcast: Mental game tips to avoid frustration, fade that golf ball and our new weekly section on the Rules of Golf

Golf for Beginners logo
Click here to listen.

During our recent round, Barry noticed that I get frustrated easily and hold on to anxiety much longer than I should. He believes this subliminal mindset is stopping me from realizing my potential. We discuss ways that I could "get out of my own way" and start having more fun.

A listener discusses one of our previous podcasts and asks for further clarification on how to fade the ball.

Barry and I have noticed that, for the beginner (and for most golfers), the rules of golf can be very wordy. We attempt to simplify them in our new section entitled, "The Rules of Golf made easy".

Continue sending your golf questions and comments to golfforbeginners@aol.com.

Subscribe to our weekly podcast through this RSS feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/golfforbeginners or through iTunes. Nextel/Sprint cell customers type http://www.mymbn.com/podcast/ in your browser and click on "sports casts". Our station number is 1955.

No comments: