Thursday, March 03, 2005

Phil, Tiger and Vijay, Lorena - Who Should I Watch This Weekend?

With 11 of the top twelve players headlining at Doral, it seems more like a parade than an actual event! Only Ernie El's is missing in the lineup as he will be at the Dubai Desert Classic this week. And that's too bad, because I think Els is a joy to watch. His swing is so slow and has such good tempo that I really miss watching him! So, I will make sure that I catch the Dubai Classic this week at well.

This is going to be a big week in golf. The LPGA is going to be in Mexico for it's first tournament there in 30 years! Petite Lorena Ochoa is playing against Annika, Karrie Webb and most of the LPGA's top guns. Lorena has made it her goal this season to be in first place on the money list for 2005. She's gunning for Annika by hitting more fairways and greens in regulation. That's no easy task, but, with Mexico cheering for her, and American fans watching, she just might wind up at the top of the leaderboard.
I'm heading out this weekend to Atlantic City to celebrate my husband's birthday. I already got him a gift, a brand new Taylor Made R5 Driver...he's going to write his blog about the search - go to: http://www.justablog.myblogsite.com.
Of course this might take him a few days to write. The weather is cold and snowy here in the northeast, so practice is at a minimum...AND, we'll be in AC for the weekend!

No comments: