"Unstoppable 8" Taylor Made Golf Demo Tour Offers Consumers a Unique Opportunity to try Burner 2.0 irons and other TaylorMade Products, Compete in Contests and Win Prizes!
TaylorMade Golf Company captivated a global audience by unveiling the next-generation Burner 2.0 irons via worldwide webcast on September 9. A month later, TaylorMade Golf is presenting consumers in eight cities across the country with a unique opportunity to experience the performance of the Burner 2.0.
Called the "Unstoppable 8 Tour," each event is designed to offer golfers a venue where they can try for themselves the Burner 2.0 irons as well as other TaylorMade equipment.
"Unstoppable 8" refers to a set of Burner 2.0, eight clubs designed to promote tremendous distance.
"All you need to know about the Burner 2.0 irons is that they're long, really long," said Mike Ferris, vice president of the Burner product category.
"We want to players of all levels with the opportunity to experience it, so we devised the Unstoppable 8 Demo Tour, which is a new way for us to introduce golfers to our products and engaging them with our brand. Each of the eight Unstoppable 8 events is a major production unto itself, and we've devoted a lot of time, effort and resources to ensure that attending an Unstoppable 8 event will be fun, informative and memorable."
Attendees of Unstoppable 8 Demo Tour events will have the opportunity to:
- Try the new Burner 2.0 irons
- Participate in the Unstoppable 8 Demo Challenge
- Meet members of TaylorMade's R&D and Product Development teams – the people responsible for the creation of Burner 2.0
- Win "on-the-spot" prizes
- Enter a sweepstakes to win a set of Burner 2.0 irons and other prizes
- Pre-register at TaylorMadeGolf.com/Burner for a free gift when you attend
The Unstoppable 8 Tour is scheduled to visit eight key Sun Belt markets; the public is invited and admission is free. The date of the first event, October 9 in San Diego, is the day after the Burner 2.0 becomes available at retail nationwide. The complete list of Unstoppable 8 dates and locations:
- October 8 — San Diego, CA — Encinitas Ranch Golf Course
- October 23 — Houston, TX — Golf Advantage School at the Clubs of Kingwood
- November 6 — Palm Springs, CA — Marriott Shadowridge
- November 6 — Orlando, FL — The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
- November 13 — Phoenix, AZ — TPC Scottsdale
- November 13 — Tampa Bay, FL — Legacy Golf Club
- November 20 — Miami, FL — Doral Resort
- December 5 — West Palm Beach, FL — PGA National Resort & Spa
TaylorMade Burner 2.0 irons say that they are ideal for any player who wants an easy-to-launch, distance-enhancing iron that also offers excellent feel and playability. With the Burner 2.0, TaylorMade has created eight individually engineered irons designed to be even better than their predecessor, the enormously popular first-generation Burner irons.
For more information on the Burner 2.0 irons or the Unstoppable 8 Tour, visit www.taylormadegolf.com/burner. Consumers who pre-register online for the event in their market will receive a free sleeve of Burner golf balls upon arrival to the event!
Read more Golf for Beginners blogs
Follow Golf4Beginners on Twitter